Saturday 14 May 2011

It was always going to be.

There are 2 Songs I want played at my funeral.  Though at the moment I can't link to either of them cause the sever keeps timing out.  So I'm taking it as a sign, reverting back to the original point of this blog  (... What do you mean you can't remeber what that is, it's so family and friends can know what I'm doing when I'm galavanting wantonly around the world...) until such a time as I come back from Thailand.  Where I am going to go TODAY.  Even if it is snowing in Chicago. Shazam.

This is a conversation I had with the gentleman at the post office while picking up some Thai Baht.
Me - " Hi there I'm just here to pick up some forgin currancey I ordered earlier in the week"
Kindly Post Office Official - "Ooooh, Thailand!  Lucky you,  Thailand is very beautiful!"
Me - "Fantastic, have you got any 'must- see's'?"
Kindly Post Office Official - "Peru"

Means I miss Eurovision though.  Gutted.

No comments:

Post a Comment